Order of the Yoshi
The Most Noble Order of the Yoshi is an award given by the Emperor of the Natopians. It honors the contributions of non-Natopians toward the development of Natopia and the wider community. All members of the Order are Knights (KY) or Dames (DY).
The Order of the Yoshi was created as a counterpart to the Order of the Black Hole to thank non-Natopians for service to Natopia.
The ribbon of the order is green, white and red.
The Order of the Yoshi comes in two classes as follows:
- (SY) Sovereign - His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor of the Natopians Nathan II is the Sovereign of the Order.
- (KY) Knight/Dame - Limited to non-Natopians. Carries with it the dignity of being addressed as Sir/Dame [first name] in Natopia, if the recipient has no higher honorific.
List of Recipients
- HIM Emperor Edgard II of Alexandria
- Scott Alexander of Shireroth
- Olorix of Antica
- Christian Mackintosh of Riponia
- Craitman Pellegrino of Craitland
- HRM August Charles II of Gotzborg
- HAH Maximillideus of Matbaa
- HI&RM Aleksander Wilhelm III of the Landingberg
- Vehendi of Antica
- HIM Sago of Kataria
- HM Maharajadhiraja Jalamdhara of Karnali
- Andreas the Wise of Novatainia
- Kaiser Trantor IV of Shireroth
- HM Saohuang of Tiěyá
- HDM The Heavenly Light of Jingdao
- Benjamin Meir of Saint Andre (after immigrating to Natopia, became only person to be inducted into both Order of the Black Hole and the Order of the Yoshi)
- Queen Victoria II of Victoria