From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Geneva (Alexandrian: Genève; Martino: Ginebra; Saxon: Genf) is a city in Cibola that serves as the administrative seat of Western Natopia and was the former capital of Alexandria. Depopulated by the Alexandrian Flu, the city was refounded in the early eighteenth century after Norton. Portions of the city comprise of reclaimed structures which survived the period of abandonment, and these are linked by ribbon developments along connecting roads set down by the Natopian settlers. The majority of the new builds have had facades erected over them that mirror the classic "Genevan" mode of architecture that was popular in the heyday of the Alexandrian Empire.
- Palace of Wesloderia: Official imperial residence of the co-emperors in Western Natopia. Situated on the outskirts of old Alexandrian Geneva, it forms the heart of the Natopian settlement. Hosts the Imperial Court & Civil Service.
- Palace of the Tuileries
- Holy See of St. Luis the Protector
- Restoration Obelisk
- Monument to Nathan III
- Imperial Chancellery of Western Natopia: Situated close by the Palace of Wesloderia.
- Garrison and Headquarters of the Natopian Defense Force in Cibola
- Baudrix Naval Station
- Geneva Army Cantonments
- Geneva Spacefleet Station
- Cantonments of the Western Natopian Demesnial Forces
- Cargo Terminals
- ESB Residency
- Francis Joseph II International Airport (Natopian and Community of Goldfield destinations. Expansion to include Raspur Pact destinations planned.)