Timeline of Kurum Ash-Sharqia
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- See also: Timeline of New Batavia for the common history with that nation.
- 1689 AN / 2020-10-31 AD: Restoration of the Islamic Internet Republic.
- 1692 AN / 2021-01-31 AD: Foundation of the South Corum Independence Party.
- 1695 AN / 2021-04-04 AD: Establishment of the New Batavian governorates of Al-Ard Al-Moestasliha and Dar Al-Hoeriya.
- 1696 AN / 2021-05-31 AD: First March on Broekszaal
- 1698 AN / 2021-07-31 AD: In a referendum two governorates vote to secede from New Batavia.
- 31: The governorates of Al-Ard Al-Moestasliha and Dar Al-Hoeriya secede from New Batavia. Independence of Kurum Ash-Sharqia. Creation of a Provisional Government.
- 01: Establishment of the Islamic People's Party
- 15: Establishment of the Secular Alliance
- 26: The Provisional Government promulgates the constitution and formally asks Saladin, the current President of New Batavia to become the nation's Sultan.
- 27: Saladin accepted the throne of Kurum Ash-Sharqia. He will become known as Salah Ad-Din Al-Lusirni.
- 29: General elections: the Islamic People's Party gains an absolute majority in Al-Majlis Al-Watani.
- 30: The Sultan appoints Faisal Van Looveren to be the nation's first Grand Vizier.
- 08: Promulgation of the Royal House Act 1702.
- 09: Birth of prince Saif Ad-Din ibn Salah Ad-Din Al Lusirni.
- 10: The establishment of the Order of As-Saif is announced by the Sultan, celebrating the birth of his son Saif Ad-Din.
- 17: First awards ceremony in the Order of As-Saif: awards given to the princess consort and to Faisal Van Looveren.
- 19: Kurum Ash-Sharqia signs a treaty with Hurmu.
- 20: Establishment of FAKUR by Kamal Blankvelder.
- 26: Kurum Ash-Sharqia will not participate in Expo 1703. Al-Majlis Al-Watani refused the necessary funds to the government, as a consequence private investors also withdrew their investments.
- 06: Birth of prince Noor Ad-Din ibn Salah Ad-Din Al Lusirni.
- 09: New Batavia and Kurum Ash-Sharqia sign an extensive free trade agreement in Patriottenbaai. President Mehmet Arslan was presented the Grand Cordon of the Order of As-Saif for this occasion.
- 13: Sanama and Kurum Ash-Sharqia sign a friendship treaty.
- 17: Kurum Ash-Sharqia joins the MTO.
- 24: Kurum Ash-Sharqia imposes sanctions on Barikalus after the murder of the Emir and Emira.
- 09: Kurum Ash-Sharqia receives the Fnord Award for Best New Country for "being the best new country that is not a resurrection – with an interesting and well-developed backstory and an active presence in the diplomatic world".
- 10: Birth of princess Ihsane bint Salah Ad-Din Al Lusirni.
- 22: General election: the IPP gains 5 seats and strengthens its absolute majority.
- 23: Re-appointment of Faisal Van Looveren to the office of Grand Vizier.
- 31: 5th anniversary of Kurum Ash-Sharqia's independence. Former New Batavian Grand Vizier Redouan van Lucerne was awarded the title of Officer in the Order of As-Saif for his part in the peaceful transition towards independence.
- 28: Businessman and founder of FAKUR Kamal Blankvelder was offered the title of Knight of the Order of As-Saif for his contribution to sports.
- 05: The Sultanate joined the MTO Court and MIPPA, thereby fulfilling an important condition of the free trade agreement with New Batavia.
- 24: Birth of princess Imane bint Salah Ad-Din Al Lusirni
- 05: The Barikalus sanctions were lifted.
- 01: Establishment of the Ulema Party, advocating an Islamic theocracy
- 05: Birth of prince Imad Ad-Din ibn Salah Ad-Din Al Lusirni
- 07: Faisal Van Looveren announces that he will no longer run for the office of Grand Vizier. Kawthar Saleh was appointed as new party leader of the IPP.
- 27: The IPP retains its majority in the general elections. The new radical Ulema Party wins its first 2 seats.
- 29: The Sultan appointed Kawthar Saleh to the office of Grand Vizier.
- 06: Establishment of the Socialist Platform
- 11: Nasir de Vries was awarded the title of Officer in the Order of As-Saif. De Vries is considered the father of Kurum Ash-Sharqian social security.
- 02: Beyza Maes, founder of the Royal Theater of Vrijplaats, was awarded the title of Dame in the Order of As-Saif.
- 15: The Socialist Platform won 9 seats in the 1712 Kurum Ash-Sharqia general election. The Islamic People's Party barely held its absolute majority.
- 16: Kawthar Saleh is re-appointed to the office of Grand Vizier.
- 23: The Treaty between Çakaristan and Kurum Ash-Sharqia was signed in Agra.
- 23: Kurum Ash-Sharqia joins the Convention on Civil Aviation
- 26: 4 members of Al-Majlis Al-Watani left the Islamic People's Party to join the Socialist Platform. Kawthar Saleh's cabinet lost its majority.
- 28: The Sultan dissolved Al-Majlis Al-Watani, following the fall of the cabinet.