Islamic People's Party
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Islamic People's Party|
|Political ideology||islamic democracy|
|Political position||right wing conservatism|
47 / 100
The Islamic People's Party (I.P.P.) is a political party in Kurum Ash-Sharqia. It was founded by Faisal Van Looveren on September 1st, 2021 after the dissolution of the South Corum Independence Party.
After the 1712 Kurum Ash-Sharqia general election the party only barely held its absolute majority. Many votes were lost to the new Socialist Platform. Nevertheless, Kawthar Saleh remained Grand Vizier. In 1714 AN the party lost 4 additional members to the Socialist Platform, hence the cabinet lost its majority and the Majlis was dissolved.
- Adherence to constitutional monarchy and support of the Sultan
- Islam should be the driving force in Kurum Ash-Sharqia, with respect to religious minorities
- International co-operation and establishing a "Micras Muslim Council"
- Free trade agreement with New Batavia
- Faisal Van Looveren, founder and former Grand Vizier
- Kawthar Saleh, Grand Vizier
- Nasir de Vries, father of Kurum Ash-Sharqian social security, moved to the Socialist Platform in 1712 AN
- Naoufal Molenaar