|This article or section is a work in progress. The information below may be incomplete, outdated, or subject to change.|
|Nation:||The Imperial State of Constancia|
|Population:||664,046 (1670 AN)|
|Main roads:||Boulevard of Olympia,|
|Map versions:||xxx - xxx|
Astérapolis is the largest city in the Constancian Prosgeiosi Basileus (Crownlands of the Basileus). It was the capital of Constancia for 27 AN years, starting after the Second Euran War in 1667 AN until 1694 AN, when the capital was moved to Petropolis. Situated on the island of Idolgi, it controls access in and out of the Gulf of Aqaba. Population 664,046 (1670 AN).
A seat of power
After the collapse of the Free and Associative Kingdom in light of the uprising in Vey, it was deemed prudent by the exiled Imperial Government to ensure that the Constancian Majesty be physically separated from the masses. While Aqaba remained the administrative and commercial capital, Astérapolis on the island of Idolgi would be the political capital, just so that everyone remembered where and with whom actual sovereignty was vested.