|Principality of Nivardom|
|Anthem: Imperial Majesty|
|16.3.0 - Present|
|- Princess of Nivardom||Princess Olympia|
|National animal||Falco pelegrinoides|
|National food||Constancian salad|
|National drink||Sand coffee|
See Main Article: Siege of Nivardom
At the State Opening of the First Imperial Synkletos, Basileus Petros III was pleased to create, ennoble, and raise his beloved daughter, Princess Olympia to the dignity of Princess of Nivardom, settling upon her the existing city of Nivardom, "for her maintenance and that of her natural heirs, that, should she be so pleased, she may reside and govern there and direct and defend those parts, to hold to her and the natural heirs of her body, forever."
On the accession of Olympia as Basilinna, this dignity merged into the crown. On her abdication, she was once again quietly granted this dignity and fief. All land and all revenue of the Principality are vested in her person for her personal use. On the death of Olympia on 12.X.1724, all revenues of the Principality remain in trust.
The Principality of Nivardom is located in Central Eura.
See Main Article: Politics of the Principality of Nivardom
The Principality of Nivardom is an autocratic constitutional monarchy based on The Magna Carta of 1667. Plenipotentiary authority is vested in the Princess of Nivardom. With the accession of Princess Olympia as Basilinna, superintendence of the locality was vested in the Ministry for Crown Lands.
With the inauguration of the 11th Imperial Synkletos, a Minister for Nivardom with plenipotentiary powers was appointed by the Imperial Constancian Government to superintend the day-to-day governance of the locality.
With the demise of Olympia on 12.X.1724, government of the Principality remained vested in the Minister for Nivardom, although there were discussions that already began, on the establishment of a Council of Nivardom, similar to the Council of Molivadia.
See Main Article: Imperial Constancian Armed Forces
Nivardom serves as the headquarters and main base of operations for the Nivardom Banner Command, a regional subcommand of the Trans-Euran Continental Theatre Command, with its own combined arms corps, banner fleet, and tactical air force. It has an additional Home Guard levy formed of 2.5% of the population (32,162 guardsmen in 1698 AN) and organised into 26 regiments of foot under the administrative and operational control of the 507th Army.
As a major fleet anchorage, as well as being an administrative and industrial centre of some considerable strategic importance, Nivardom enjoys a concentration of air and area defence assets.
See Main Article: Economy of the Imperial State of Constancia
Nivardom is possessed of an ancient marble quarry, the marble of which was used to build Nirytos House in Vey.
International transportation to and from the Principality of Nivardom is served by air, land and sea transport.
- Basilinna Olympia International Airport, construction begun 1725.
See Main Article: Culture of the Imperial State of Constancia