From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Full name||Anastasia Etzeterra|
|AKA||Anastasia of Akhidia|
|Hair color and style||Red|
|Date of birth||1674 AN|
|Place of birth||Zezo-Goturg|
|Residence(s)||Riskai Palace, Riskai|
|Nationality||Akhidian, Northbloomian, Etzelandic, Riskaian, Hurmudan|
Anastasia (born 1674) is the Kaiseress-consort of Etzeland and queen consort of Riskai. The widow of Ytro I and daughter of the former governor of Zezo-Geturg, she married Mondo Etzeterra by proxy on 11.X.1702 AN. She was briefly queen of South Akhidia between the abdication of her stepson Şahan I on 9.V.1716 AN and the kingdom's incorporation within the newly-proclaimed Empire of Etzeland on 1.VI.1716 AN.
Her daughter by Mondo, Lystasia, is the reigning grand duchess of Steerswick.
- ?-?.?.1702: Her Majesty The Queen of Akhidia
- ?.?.1702-11.X.1702: Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of Akhidia
- 11.X.1702-12.XIII.1702: Her Majesty The Queen of Riskai, Duchess of Etzeland
- 12.XIII.1702-9.V.1716: Her Majesty The Queen of Riskai, Grand Duchess of Etzeland
- 9.V.1716-1.VI.1716: Her Majesty The Queen of Riskai and South Akhidia, Grand Duchess of Etzeland
- 1.VI.1716-present: Her Imperial & Royal Jolliness The Kaiseress of Etzeland, Queen of Riskai, Duchess of Rossheim and Artesia, Princess of Northbloom, Viscountess Ermingander, Baroness Mondo of Lichport and of Zijincheng