Congress of Chryse/1703 Session
Commenced 13.IV.1703 AN, concluded 36.XV.1703 AN.
The congress was held on the site of the recently vacated Micras Treaty Organisation in Chryse.
As the second session of the Congress of Chryse, the 1703 Session was billed as the "all-union congress" with a thousand delegates and their retinues (limited to eight per delegate. A third of delegate places were awarded to the N&H movement in Benacia, to be apportioned amongst the national sector parties and affiliates on a proportionate basis representing the demographics of the subject nations. Of the remaining allocation of delegate places, a third was allocated to the Benacian Union Defence Force, a third to the Honourable Company for its directorate in Benacia, with the remaining third to be divided amongst the Guilds of Benacia with representation on the Chamber of Guilds and Corporations.
- Gerhard Maurer-Henkens: Ahmst Tazstraneï, N&H National Sector Party Elluenuueq – presented as candidate for elevation to deputy commissioner portfolio, liquidated by the Guild of Magisters-Carnifex on 8.XII.1703 AN for connections to the Frankish diaspora and the Kingdom of Batavia. The condemned was mauled to death by a bear in front of a paying studio audience. A fine was issued to the National Cadre of the N&H National Sector Party Elluenuueq for failures of internal vetting procedures.
- Maler Volirion: Ahmst Tazstraneï, N&H National Sector Party Elluenuueq – presented as candidate for elevation to deputy commissioner portfolio, liquidated by the Guild of Magisters-Carnifex on 8.XII.1703 AN for connections to the rebel heretics presently occupying Cimmeria and Raikoth. The condemned was impaled on a stake over the course of four hours following a poll of channel subscribers. The event was livestreamed. A fine was issued to the National Cadre of the N&H National Sector Party Elluenuueq for failures of internal vetting procedures.
- Restoration of the Sovereign Confederation (concluded)
- Union Covenant (concluded)
- Charter of the Benacian Union (concluded)
- Normark (agreement reached, draft agreement pending)
- Benacian Union Defence Force
- Posture review (concluded)
- Fleet reorganisation (approved)
- Appointment of the Lord High Censor of the Benacian Censorate & the Guild of Magisters-Carnifex (concluded)
- Zurvanudin Miran al-Osman, nominated by the N&H National Sector Party of Elluenuueq
- Appointment of the Lord High Rector of the Benacian Academy (concluded)
- Henry Royston Merrick, nominated by the Benacian Directorate of the Honourable Company
- Confirmation of the High Presidium of the Benacian Union (ongoing)
- The Szodan of Benacia, as President, - Constantine Loup (UGB)
- The President of the General Staff Council, as Vice President - Zachariah Avon-El (UGB)
- The Commissioner for Foreign Affairs, - Ayesha al-Osman (Chryse)
- The Commissioner for War, - Adam al-Osman (Elluenuueq)
- Deputy Commissioners of each of the above Commissioner offices, - (Elluenuueq)
- Creation of an additional place for the representative of the N&H National Sector Party or Affiliate for the Sovereign Confederation:
- The Commissioner of the Sacred Treasury, - Eminent Grigg Mercajski (SCG)
- The Commissioner for the Panopticon, - The Miþuï (SCG)
- Negotiation and formalization of the transfer of Scoured cities to the authority of the Cedrist Cults, including the Cult of the Sacred Detonation (concluded)
- Confirmation of dissolution of the corporate charter of Elwynnese Airlines, and reincorporation as 52% owned by the Benacian Union and the remainder by a consortium of ESB and investors from the Kingdom of Ransenar, effective 36.XV.1703.
- Confirmation of dissolution of the corporate charter of Transegale Trading Company of Elluenuueq, Inc., in light of the Scouring, effective 21.XIV.1695, and reincorporation as Transegale Trading Company of the Greater Elwynnese State, Inc., domiciled in Ardashirshahr, effective 36.XV.1703.
- Coordination with Ransenari authorities on planning rail and road projects to connect Chryse with Goldfield and Teldrin.
- Initiation of BU-KAL talks.
Amicable Grant of Sovereignty in Relation to the Kingdom of Normark
- Benacian Union: A high festival for the dedication of the new charter and the renewed covenant was announced for 36.XV.1703 AN and 1.I.1704 AN. Bonfires and feasts were mandated to be organised by the guild chapters in every constituent bailiwick of the Union-State. Dedications, prayers and the sacrifice of votive offerings, overseen by the vicars of the high gods, were also heavily encouraged to be undertaken.