Congress of Chryse
The Congress of Chryse is the highest legislative body of the Benacian Union, one that, being comprised of the victors of the Second Elwynnese Civil War placed itself above all laws from the moment of its victory. As a self-appointed permanent institution, comprised of representatives of Benacia Command, the Honourable Company, and the Nationalist & Humanist Party, has thus far sat in the following sessions:
- 1st Session (1696-1698): Produced the "final act" which reflected the extra-legal status of the victors of the civil war and the prevailing anti-constitutional sentiment in the immediate aftermath of the vanquishing of Ayreonism and Verionism from the continent of Benacia;
- 2nd Session (1703): Convened to restore nominal constitutional governance upon the subject realms of the union, to address the status of the Sovereign Confederation within the union and the status of Normark outside of it;
- 3rd Session (1708): Appoint the High Presidium of the Benacian Union for the next four years and to set the strategic agenda for that period.
- 4th Session (1712-1714): Addressed the issues arising from the integration of Ransenar into the Benacian Union.
- 5th Session (1717): Assessed the status of the Union-State and oversaw territorial renegotiation to reflect developments in the Exclusion Diocese, Mishalan, and the ongoing Kalgachi missions.
- 6th Session (1721–1722): Addressed appointments to the High Presidium of the Benacian Union for 1723–1727.
- Office of the Lord High Censor
- Office of the Lord High Rector