List of Róndlinga Diamonds FC players
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
List of players
- By default, players are listed chronologically by their first season with the club, then alphabetically by most commonly used shirt name.
- Nationality refers to the FMF member nation which the player was first eligible to represent while at the club, irrespective of international call-ups or prior eligibility.
- Any subsequent nationality changes are documented in the footnotes.
- Position covers the general tactical areas in which the player was utilised:
- GK is a goalkeeper; DF is a defender; MF is a midfielder; FW is a forward; U is a utility player (one considered to play in multiple positions).
- Club career lists the seasons in which the player was a part of the club's senior squad. As per CrFA rules, teams must have a full squad of 25 registered players per season (previous squad limits were lower). Players who are loaned out often fall outside of this limit.
- Noncontinuous spells with the club are entered on separate lines. Years split by a dash indicate that the player was a squad member for both seasons and all seasons inclusive. A dash with no number following it shows that the player is still registered with the club as of the 2022 season.
- As per CrFA rules, seasons are dated by the calendar year in which they are completed. As a result, players may have officially joined the club in the previous calendar year to that which is listed first.
- Squad numbers are the numbers which the player wore on their kit. As per CrFA rules, these are permitted to change between seasons, leading to multiple numbers for some players.
|Vorgeņ Chentzansio||CRA||MF||2004–2017||15, 20|
|Vän Vanisen||CRA||MF||2004–2013||10, 19|
|Oscar Vanisen||CRA||GK||2006–2019||17, 21|
|Andrew Lee||NEN||FW||2009–2016||23, 10|
|Nicky Paulsen||CRA||DF||2009–||25, 2|
|Zen Ämo||CRA||DF||2011–||24, 3|
|Horatio Gonzáles-Hernán||VAL[B]||FW||2012–||22, 7|
|Lewis Carlsen||CRA||GK||2014–||16, 1|
|Craitman Dóral||CRA||FW||2014–||25, 10|
- JMZ until 2009, BOB between 2009 and 2010, VIC between 2010 and 2012, NAT between 2012 and 2013, VIC from 2013.
- VAL until 2017, CAP between 2017 and 2019, ALD between 2019 and 2021, NAX from 2021.
- ANT until 2013, HPS between 2013 and 2014, KAR between 2014 and 2017, KAL from 2017.
- ICT until 2021, CRA from 2021.
- VYK until 2018, HON between 2018 and 2019, NJM between 2019 and 2020, CRA from 2020.
- DAO until 2022, KIL in 2022, IRS from 2022.
- NVD until 2020, CRA from 2020.