List of Kealb FC players
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
List of players
- By default, players are listed chronologically by their first season with the club, then alphabetically by most commonly used shirt name.
- Nationality refers to the FMF member nation which the player was first eligible to represent while at the club, irrespective of international call-ups or prior eligibility.
- Any subsequent nationality changes are documented in the footnotes.
- Position covers the general tactical areas in which the player was utilised:
- GK is a goalkeeper; DF is a defender; MF is a midfielder; FW is a forward; U is a utility player (one considered to play in multiple positions).
- Club career lists the seasons in which the player was a part of the club's senior squad. As per CrFA rules, teams must have a full squad of 25 registered players per season (previous squad limits were lower). Players who are loaned out often fall outside of this limit.
- Noncontinuous spells with the club are entered on separate lines. Years split by a dash indicate that the player was a squad member for both seasons and all seasons inclusive. A dash with no number following it shows that the player is still registered with the club as of the 2022 season.
- As per CrFA rules, seasons are dated by the calendar year in which they are completed. As a result, players may have officially joined the club in the previous calendar year to that which is listed first.
- Squad numbers are the numbers which the player wore on their kit. As per CrFA rules, these are permitted to change between seasons, leading to multiple numbers for some players.
- REI until 2009, LIV between 2009 and 2010, NOR between 2010 and 2012, NOR in 2012, NOR between 2012 and 2013, PHM between 2013 and 2014, REI from 2014.
- HAM until 2017, CAP between 2017 and 2019, ALD between 2019 and 2021, NAX from 2021.
- MDG until 2013, ICT between 2013 and 2016, XNG from 2016.
- CAP until 2019, ALD between 2019 and 2021, NAX from 2021.
- VIC until 2020, NEN between 2020 and 2021, VIC from 2021.
- LKV until 2020, HUR from 2020.