List of Cherry Trees FC players
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of all senior players who have been contracted to the Craitish football club Cherry Trees FC throughout its history.
List of players
- By default, players are listed chronologically by their first season with the club, then alphabetically by most commonly used shirt name.
- Nationality refers to the FMF member nation which the player was first eligible to represent while at the club, irrespective of international call-ups or prior eligibility.
- Any subsequent nationality changes are documented in the footnotes.
- Position covers the general tactical areas in which the player was utilised:
- GK is a goalkeeper; DF is a defender; MF is a midfielder; FW is a forward; U is a utility player (one considered to play in multiple positions).
- Club career lists the seasons in which the player was a part of the club's senior squad. As per CrFA rules, teams must have a full squad of 25 registered players per season (previous squad limits were lower). Players who are loaned out often fall outside of this limit.
- Noncontinuous spells with the club are entered on separate lines. Years split by a dash indicate that the player was a squad member for both seasons and all seasons inclusive. A dash with no number following it shows that the player is still registered with the club as of the 2022 season.
- As per CrFA rules, seasons are dated by the calendar year in which they are completed. As a result, players may have officially joined the club in the previous calendar year to that which is listed first.
- Squad numbers are the numbers which the player wore on their kit. As per CrFA rules, these are permitted to change between seasons, leading to multiple numbers for some players.
|Futbólio Chentzansio Herä||CRA||DF||2003–2010||5|
|Marc Hjansen||CRA||DF||2003–2012||15, 19, 22|
|Hjaņ Pellegrino Jones||CRA||MF||2003–2012||11|
|Tiem Pellegrino Jones||CRA||MF||2003–2016||7|
|Jorgeņ Lydveldtsen||CRA||FW||2003–2013||14, 16|
|Zyx Lydveldtsen||CRA||FW||2003–2012||10, 16|
|Paul Pellegrino||CRA||MF||2003–2013||4, 22|
|Jan Mikelt||CRA||U||2006–2021||15, 11, 8|
|Hänä Zensen||CRA||MF||2006–2021||18, 6|
|Pasquale di Montezemolo||TEL||DF||2008–2022||19, 4|
|Roberto Flavienchini||TEL||GK||2008–2013||20, 1|
|23, 12, 7|
|Jon Anders Larsen||CRA||DF||2009–2014||2|
|Maxime Sion||ALX[C]||DF||2013–||15, 2|
|İlker Keremov||CRA||MF||2014–||22, 5|
|Timo Brär||CRA||MF||2016–||17, 8|
|Ämel Pellegrino||CRA||FW||2019–||19, 9|
|Joe Foxon||MER||FW||2019–||24, 10|
|Liam Morgan||FLO[E]||MF||2019–||15, 6|
|Denis Ula||CRA||DF||2019–||14, 4|
- ^ A MAT until 2008, KFR in 2008, AKN between 2008 and 2009, MHS between 2009 and 2013, HAI between 2013 and 2017, RUR from 2017.
- ^ B ALX until 2017, CAP from 2017.
- ^ C ALX until 2017, CAP between 2017 and 2019, ALD between 2019 and 2021, NAX from 2021.
- ^ D HAI until 2017, RUR from 2017.
- ^ E FLO until 2020, CAL from 2020.