States and districts of Hurmu
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hurmu is, since 1696, divided into a number of states and districts. States enjoy autonomy but districts are directly governed by the government of Hurmu.
The states are:
- State of the Lake District (despite its traditional name of Lake District, it is a state)
- State of Lontinien
- State of Northern Coria (previously known as Rekozemlje)
The districts are:
- The Transprinitican District, west of Lontinien and Northern Coria.
- The District of Karnamark, located north of Tanah Tōnán'hyôrï on the Keltian west coast.
- The District of Amaland, located south of Tanah Tōnán'hyôrï and north of Rousilion on the Keltian west coast.
- The Al-Khadra District, located across the River Glacei from Lontinien.
- The District of Samhold Island, located in the Arctic, between the Apollonian and Keltian continents.
- The District of Moorland, located in eastern Keltia.
Former districts are:
- District of East Barrow Island, merged to form the District of the Warring Islands in 1699.
- The District of Northern Bretland, constituting the northern tip of the Brettish/Britannic/Madison archipelago, particularly most of Norfolk county and the island of Sussax. Ceded to Batavia in 1701.
- The District of the Warring Islands for the entirety of Barrow and Great Warring Islands, supplanting the District of East Barrow Island in 1699. Handed over to the Benacian Union on 1.I.1710.
- The Southern District, south of the Lake District, on Lyrica. Annexed to the Lake District in 1720.
Hurmu shares also two condominiums, Eesdeheito with Lac Glacei and Tanah Tōnán'hyôrï with the Phineonesian Confederation.