Senyan League Cup
The Senyan Football League Cup is the secondary football cup tournament in Senya. Run by FADESS, the tournament was designed for teams participating in all four tiers of the Senyan League. The tournament held its first edition during the 2012–13 season, but was put on hiatus for the 2015–16 season, due to scheduling concerns, though was brought back for the 2017–18 season after fan protests. From the 2021–22 season onwards, clubs from Lamantia and those competing in international tournaments were excluded from the competition, in order to try and provide both smaller teams with a realistic chance of winning a trophy, ensuring that the big teams were not the exclusive recipients of tournament prize money, as well as giving Senya a rotating cast of teams participating in international football. The Senyan League Cup usually affords the winner a place in international football, with the winners being awarded a spot in the AEFA Cup until 2021, after which the spot became for a place in the AEFA Champions' League. However, if the winner qualifies for international competition via its league place, the additional spot goes to the next highest placed team in the Top League, as opposed to the Kopa Sanya, where it passes on to the tournament's runners-up.
All Second & Third division clubs start off in Round 1, whilst all Top League sides start in Round 2. In the first round, a second division and a third division side will play each other in a single game. The winner advances to round 2. In round 2, the winners of the last round will play a top league side. The winners of these games advance to the Quater-Finals, with those winners going onto the Semi-Finals, and the winner there going into the Final.
- If a game is drawn at the end of 90 minutes, the game shall go to a period of 30 minutes extra time, made up of two 15 minute halfs.
- If after Extra Time, the tie is still level, the game goes to a penalty shoot-out to decide the winner.
- If a player is sent-off, they will recieve a 2 match domestic ban, along with a ban on the next league cup fixture
- If a player is sent-off for two bookable offences, they will be suspended for the next League Cup match.
- A player can only represent 1 club per season in this tournament.
|Dyas Scitenhima Ĵets||3–0||Svorgas Scitenhima|
|Svorgas Scitenhima||1–0||Svorgas FC|