Iron Harbour Papers
|This article or section is a work in progress. The information below may be incomplete, outdated, or subject to change.|
The Iron Harbour Papers is a large leak starting in late 1699 AN of over 11 million documents, in electronic format, published and analyzed over a long series of articles by an entity calling itself The New Daily Mail & Telegraph of Free Eliria, as syndicated and reprinted by the Daily Lightbringer. The papers detail business relationships, incorporation statements, tax returns, and troves of attorney-client information for hundreds of thousands of off-shore corporate entities.
It takes its name from Tiě Gǎng, the International Mandate for the Settlements in Apollonia, due to the significant mention of an entity calling itself the Blackfriars Bank, a private bank and investment bank domiciled in legal papers in Room 39 of the EC Hotel of the Blackfriars district.
A significant number of government officials, business leaders, and high net-worth individuals and families appear in these documents.
- Blackfriars Bank was incorporated and managed by one Vukaylo Ristovic, said to be a subject of the Great Apollonian Empire.
- Rick Gleeson, a derivatives trader, and employee of a Blackfriars Bank subsidiary, Blackfriars (Ransenar), at the Goldfield Bourse, placed a series of significant trades, essentially betting on an immediate rebound of the Elwynn economy in light of the winding-down of the Second Elwynnese Civil War. He went missing immediately after word of The Scouring, resulting in the revelation of losses amounting to an estimated 2.8 billion Ransenari erb. This was first globally revealed in late 1699 by an article in the Daily Lightbringer.
- Catarina de Todos los Santos u-Kart had 50 million natopo on deposit as of 1695 at Blackfriars Bank, which remains untouched, and has now reached the sum of 62.5 million Natopian natopo.
- Viljo Kaljurand was an incorporator of the VK Trust, which had on deposit at Blackfriars Bank, 100 million natopo. He also had on deposit 56 million Ransenari Erb.
- The Atacama Corporation was a major depositor of the Blackfriars Bank, having a deposit of 900 million natopo in Constancian Imperial Stater. This was reduced to 100 million in natopo beginning 1691.
- Virgilius Vasilescu, son of the prominent assassinated Agilulf Vasilescu, incorporated a trust, the 842 Trust, which had on deposit 235.6 million Craitish Cräite at Blackfriars Bank.
- Jost Grobba, son of the esteemed, deceased Joachim Grobba, had on deposit in various currencies, and in various trusts, such as the JG Trust, Sword Investment Trust, and Executive Resolution Trust Corporation, an amount equivalent to 488 million natopo.
- A trust named KoeppenHaven has on deposit 89 million natopo. Its (potential) relationship to the well-known businessman-politician Matthäus Koeppen is as of yet unproven.
- Andronikas Cavazos, former Mesazon of the Imperial State of Constancia, has an account amounting to 591.5 million Imperial Stater.
- Ahmeras Dekalion, former Minister for Budget and Management of the Imperial State of Constancia, and presently a member of the Board of Governors of the Constancian Legacy Asset Management Corporation has 177 million Craitish Cräite on deposit at Blackfriars Bank.
- Cherelle Caraballo, former Minister for Veterans of the Imperial State of Constancia, has 48.574 million Imperial Stater on deposit at Blackfriars Bank.
- Emmanouil Mustelis, former Minister for Transportation of the Imperial State of Constancia, was incorporator of a trust, the Angel Fund, which had 75 million Craitish Cräite on deposit at Blackfriars Bank.
- The Company of Merchant Adventurers to New Lands had on deposit 48.3 million in Craitish Cräite at Blackfriars Bank.
- Christina Aguilar and Eugenia Aguilar are listed as directors of Goldenhand Trust, a corporation incorporated in the International Mandate for the Settlements in Apollonia, which had on deposit, a mind-boggling 16.6 billion Craitish Cräite.
- The global firm of Zollinger Kirchner has been linked to a number of transactions documented in these papers. Jürgen Zollinger, Senior Managing Partner of the firm, has an account at Blackfriars Bank amounting to 2.6 billion natopo.
- FutureWealth, a corporation incorporated in Ijubicastagrad Harbor, Jaris has an account with Blackfriars Bank amounting to 326 million New Alexandrian écu.
- Javier Primo de Aguilar, half-brother of the Prince of Molivadia, has an account worth 43 million New Alexandrian écu.
- The Autokrator of Constancia is incorporator and beneficial owner of, among others, the Aquileia Trust, which has 30 million natopo on deposit at the Blackfriars Bank, as well as the Montefalco Trust, which has 13.3 million Craitish Cräite also on deposit at the Blackfriars Bank. He was also identified as the trustee for Hermitage Trust, which has 1.3 billion natopo on deposit at the Blackfriars Bank. He is also listed as Chairman of the Blue Fountain Foundation, incorporated in Beauharnais, Alduria, Nouvelle Alexandrie, which has an account worth 488 million New Alexandrian écu. The Santiago Development Corporation also has an account worth 200 million New Alexandrian écu, while the Duke of Santiago Foundation has an account worth 116.80 million New Alexandrian écu. The Principality of Molivadia has an account worth 240 million Imperial Stater, as well as an account worth 163 million New Alexandrian écu. The House of Santiago-Santander has an account worth 944 million Imperial Stater, as well as 370 million New Alexandrian écu and 130 million natopo.
- The revelations cast a light on the relationship between Jeremiah Avon-El, the Octavian Import-Export Corporation, and the Pachadsberg Special Recreational Zone in Kalgachia, mediated through the Society for Benevolent Investment via the Benacia City Bank & Trust.
- The Sanaman Caprici family, whose most illustrious member is the Chancellor of Sanama Keysa Nur Pinito Caprici, has an account worth 1.5 billion rilha. The revelation caused an uproar in Sanama and calls for her resignation, which she refused due to the Sanaman Civil War.
- The Vinfetto family of Sanama has an account worth around 435 million rilha.
- The Faca Automotive Group has an account worth 950 million rilha.
- Yon Qusen, former Chancellor of Sanama and Secretary for Defence, and current Consiljere of Faca AG, has an account worth 210 million rilha. In addition, several other high level politicians and business people from Sanama have smaller accounts.
- Constancia: The Imperial Constancian Government has repeatedly stated that "...so-called disclosures by these so-called Iron Harbour Papers are mere speculation and a propaganda attack initiated by enemies of the Imperial Constancian State and the Constancian people. They are envious of the order and stability provided by the Autokrator of Constancia, long may he govern, all these decades."