(Redirected from Elwynn)Jump to navigationJump to search
Elwynn can refer to:
- Elwynn (region), a culturally diverse region in northern Benacia;
- Elwynn (river), a large river in eastern Benacia.
- Elluenuueq, the Greater Elwynnese State, a sovereign nation within the Benacian Union;
- Free Elwynn, a partially recognised independent republic governing Cimmeria and Hyperborea.
Shirerithian (feudal) Elwynn
- Duchy of Elwynn (1452–1488)
- Barony of Elwynn (1488–1500)
- County of Elwynn (1500–1504)
- Barony of Elwynn and Lac Glacei (1504–1509)
- Duchy of Elwynn (1509–1533)
- Duchy of Froyalan (1533–1541)
- Duchy of Elwynn (1541–1562)
- Elwynn (1562–1567)
1st Independence Era
- Elwynnese Realm (1567–1573)
- Realm of Elwynn and Hurmu ((1573–1582)
- Elwynn, Amokolia, and Hurmu (1582–1590)
- Elwynnese Union (1590–1600)
Shirerithian (neofeudal) Elwynn
- Duchy of Elwynn (1587–1600)
- Imperial State of Elwynn (1600–1601)
- Elwynnese Union (1601–1607)
- Coordinated State of Elwynn (1607–1613)
- Democratic People's Republic of Elwynn (1613–1618)
- Elwynnese Union (1618–1623)
- Vanic Elwynn (1623–1651), officially known as the Elwynnese Union
- Elwynnese Union (1651–1653)
- Elwynnese Republic (1653–1665), known as the First Elwynnese Republic
- Elwynn (1665–1671)
Second Elwynnese independence era
- Elwynnese Republic (1671–1685), known as the Second Elwynnese Republic
- Greater Elwynnese State (1685–present)
- Elwynnese Republic (1692–present), also known as Free Elwynn and the Third Elwynnese Republic
- Elwynn (goddess), a Treesian religious figure.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.