Anskar Kairason Isamma (born in Vesüha (Lakkvia, Craitland), 1622; died in Vesüha, 15.XII.1701) was a Hurmu historian, academic, civil servant, and politician. Senator of the Lakes, 1695–1701. He was the non-member Secretary of the Order of the Holy Lakes 1680–1690, and Chairman of the Hurmu Trust Territory governing committee 1689–1690. Member of the Edasi Hurmu party. Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly of Representatives 1690–1695. Resigned from the Edasi Hurmu party in 1695 in opposition to its choice to enter into coalition with the Coalition for Democratic Humanism. Joined Liberals instead. Elected to the Senate in 1695 for the Ayreonist List. Re-elected to the Senate in the 1701 elections but died from a heart attack before the new Senate would meet. To be given a state funeral in Vesüha.
Published several books on Hurmu history, the most popular of which delineated Hurmu's Menelmacari era.
He was unmarried and had no children. He identified as both asexual, aromantic, and autistic.
Son of Kair, son of Sirier, son of Marin Rikjudottir, second daughter of Rikja Vanadisardottar. As a great great grandson of Rikja Vanadisardottor, he is related to the descendants of Sara Rikjudottar (wife of Daniel Kalirion, and sister of Marin). In this way, Anskar is a third cousin of Prince Zahir al Din of Shireroth and Natopia, and a third-cousin once removed of Kaiser Ayreon II, and twice removed of the present Princess of Hurmu, Salome.
- 1641: Bachelor's degree in History from the University of Lakkvia
- 1643: Master's degree in Hurmu History from the University of Kaupang
- 1647: Doctorate degree in the history from the University of Lakkvia, dissertation entitled: "Making a state out of nomads: An exploration into what led to the formation of Hurmu polities in the 15th to 17th centuries".
- 1647–1649: Post-doc, Visiting researcher in the People's Academy of Elwynn, Caligae campus.
- 1649–1652: Lecturer in history, University of Lakkvia
- 1650–1660: Member of the City Council of Vesüha for the Edasi Hurmu party.
- 1652–1656: Senior reader in history, University of Lakkvia
- 1656–1701: Professor of History, University of Lakkvia
- 1660–1690: Member of the Board of Trustees of the Order of the Holy Lakes
- 1662–1685: Member of the Council of Elders of the Temple of the Lakes, at Haraldsborg
- 1680–1690: Secretary of the Board of Trustees of the Order of the Holy Lakes
- 1689–1690: Member of the Bilateral Organizing Committee of the Hurmu Trust Territory
- 1689–1690: Chairman of the Bilateral Organizing Committee of the Hurmu Trust Territory
- 1690–1695: Member of the Assembly of Representatives of Hurmu (Edasi Hurmu) for the Lake District. Leader of the Opposition.
- 1695–1701: Senator of the Lakes, member of the Committee overseeing the Hurmu Peace Corps
- 1696–1701: Member of the National Committee, Liberals.
- : Grand Knight Commander of the Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia (1690)
- : Admitted to the Order of the Holy Lakes as Knight of the Holy Lakes in 1692.