Year of the Four Kaisers
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
1644, the Year of the Four Kaisers, was a tumultuous moment in Shirerithian History which saw the deposition and murder of Kaiser Dominus, and the emergence of three claimants to the Golden Mango Throne.
Kaisers of the year 1644
- Kaiser Dominus (Thorgils Tarjeisson – Assassinated)
- Kaiser Aurangzeb II Steffki (Tokaray al-Osman – Abdicated)
- Kaiseress Noor (Queen Noor – Favoured successor of Kaiser Dominus – supported by the Landsraad, Elwynn, Lichbrook & Natopia)
- Kaiser Mors VII (Marcus Myksos – Designated heir by Aurangzeb II – supported by the Imperial Government, Imperial Forces & Goldshire)
- 13 Nomeziooqu: Oustfest ends in a massacre
- 14 Nomeziooqu: Accession proclamation. Imperial Forces declare in favour of Tokaray (Aurangzeb II Steffki)
- 24 Nomeziooqu: Abatement of fighting in Shirekeep
- 20 Vixaslaa: Alejian Castle session of the Landsraad begins
- 2 Oskaltequ: Shelling of Lichkeep (Bad Neighbour)
- 6 Oskaltequ: Ludovic Verion calls for Kaiser Aurangzeb II Steffki's abdication
- 7 Oskaltequ: Aurangzeb flees to Mishalan after looting the treasury
- 12 Oskaltequ: Lichbrook orders the expulsion of Imperial Government/Imperial Forces
- 21 Oskaltequ: Ludovic retires to Blackstone, after looting the treasury
- 22 Oskaltequ: Abdication of Aurangzeb, names Marcus Myksos as heir
- 24 Oskaltequ: Angularis Offensive Operation begins
- 4 Muulantooqu: Angularis Offensive Operation ends
- 9 Rugaall: The Landsraad passes the Alejian Castle Resolution, recognizing Queen Noor as Kaiseress.
- 10 Rugaall: Operation Retribution - the Elwynnese invasion of Goldshire - begins.
- 11 Rugaall: First Bomber Command raid on Eliria. Light raid by 10 B-66 Vulcans targeting UDF aerodrome. Probe of air defences.
- 12 Rugaall: Bomber Command sortie against Ardashirshahr. Aggressive Imperialist fighter sweeps over Southern Elwynn attempting to gain air superiority.
- 14 Rugaall: Battle over Araxion – massed fighter, gravship and gravimetric vehicle incursion as Imperialist convoy attempts to overfly Elwynn to send munitions and equipment directly to Goldshire from Mishalan.
- 8 Qinamu: Siege of Shirekeep begins.
- 11 Qinamu: Natopian air support provided to UDF in Elwynn, Goldshire and over Shirekeep.
- 13 Qinamu: Anti-aircraft guns released from Ardashirshahr arrived on the siege lines.
- 21 Qinamu: The Anti-Kaiser evacuated his remaining supporters from Shirekeep using an arcane portal to Balgurd and hence to Voltrue. Daemon spawn released into the trenchworks around Shirekeep.
- 36 Qinamu: 2nd Battle of Cabbagefall.
- 1 Silnuai: Kaiseress Noor enters Shirekeep, 217 days after the Oustfest Massacre.
- 10 Silnuai: Westfield Prisoner Remediation Facility (High Harvest, Suthergold) discovered to be an experimental death camp operated by the regime of Tokaray and Lord Adam.
- 21 Silnuai: Lord Adam, his wife Liv, and a small retinue, were arrested by the Imperial Constabulary, in Cabbagefall.