Dockyard and logistics hub, originally established in the ruined coastal city of Susa (Eura) during the Iteran Crisis as a military port authorised by the Shirerithian Ministry of Military Affairs on 11.VI.1666. The Euran Expeditionary Force (Force 1944), attached to the General Service Corps of the Allied Forces in Eura, was instructed to bring the port and harbour facilities of Susa (northern Eura) back into operation within two years following the occupation of the ruined city. Concurrently the ESB-Jörmungandr Group was awarded a contract to operate a sea mounting centre and air transportation hub and to provide for the security of the site.
With the Kalirion Fracture in 1671 the last Shirerithian personnel were withdrawn from the site at the behest of Trans-Euran Command and the military portion of the site was transferred to the newly established Aldurian Navy whilst the ESB Group registered its operations in the newly formed Republic and gained permission to continue commercial operations, which now expanded to encompass shipbuilding and maintenance.
As of 1673 AN the company is organised as a wholly owned subsidiary of the ESB Euran Directorate, and effectively serves as the Alduria Region residency of the ESB Group. Commercial operations include crude oil and petroleum distillates to Constancia, via fortnightly escorted convoys sailing between the ports of Susa and Arak, as well as the ownership of manufacturing concerns including the shipyards of Susa and a vehicle manufacturing enterprise in the Aldurian city of Ahvaz.
Corporate Services Division
Facilities Maintenance Division
Ahvaz Automotive Engineering Company
ESB Susa Aerospace
ESB Susa Firearms
- M1525 9 mm Pistol
- M1581 7.62 mm Machine Carbine
- M1591 7.62 mm Rifle
- M1656 9 mm SMG
- Polybolos 12.7 mm HMG