|Local Leadership Title:||Mayor|
|Local Government:||Joint Council|
|Current leader:||Reyna Freer|
|Local language:||Lac Glaceian, Hurmumol|
|Local Religion:||Alpinist Religion, Hurmu religion|
Seivannavik (Crandish: Svaudvaterwick) is a city on the northern shoreline of Lake Glacei. It is jointly administered between Hurmu and Lac Glacei as capital of the condominium of Eesdeheito. The two countries also share the sovereignty of it. As such, it has a complex system of legislation established by the Treaty between Hurmu and Lac Glacei.
The city was erected in 1506 AN by Hurmu fishermen, in then-Storish-administered Eesdeheito. By 1509 AN, Stormark and Stromblum (the then sovereign over much of former Lac Glacei) agreed to share the territory in a condominium known as Freimark. In 1509 AN, the Storish and Hurmu fishermen left the area, and it became fully part of the Grand Duchy of Lac Glacei. Lac Glacei ruled the area for a few more years, but by 1516 AN the government collapsed, and the land left to the Green. Shortly thereafter, the area was brought under Tokish sovereignty. Toketi ruled the area through its province of Grot Kësh, until 1676 AN, when Toketi (through its mother-empire Gralus) collapsed. Stormark regained the territory, reestablished and repopulated the city of Seivannavik and the province of Eesdeheito, and ruled it until Stormark's collapse nine years later. In 1694, upon Hurmu and Lac Glacei re-establishing relations, the two countries agreed to restore that old condominium, so that Hurmu may have a peaceful access to the wild northern Green of the Apollonian continent, from which it could seek out its lost Crandish, Lontinian, and Hurmu brethren, however few may have survived the Storish occupation.
The name Seivannavik is a dialectal non-standard Hurmu Norse for sweet (i.e. fresh) water bay. In standard Hurmu, it would be Setvatnavik. In Crandish, the city is known by its calqued name "Svaudvaterwick". The Storish called the city its dialectal Hurmu name.
Seivannavik witnessed during the period 1696 AN – 1697 AN the deployment of Hurmu's Task Force Eesdeheito, its main contribution to the joint effort undertaken with Lac Glacei to pacify the wider northern region. This saw 3,785 volunteers, drawn from the Hurmu Peace Corps, Hurmu Constabulary, ESB-Jagdverbände, and the 5th Vanguard Division, pass through the settlement. Whilst the majority of the force, formed into three mounted columns, pressed on into the interior, the Headquarters Echelon & Supply Column of the Task Force established itself on the outskirts of Seivannavik at a temporary lake-side encampment, enclosed by a double-ditch and a perimeter of dugouts, mortar pits, and machine-gun emplacements set out in the distinctive "star fort" pattern. Whilst work was commenced upon more permanent headquarters and base facilities, the cantonment was shared between the task force and the sub-residency of the Honourable Company in Apollonia.