Forza Vegno - Lo Zar Presidente
|Forza Vegno - Lo Zar Presidente|
|Leader||Luca "Lo Zar" Zarrella|
|Founded||1705 AN (2022)|
|Headquarters||Mhazar, Republic of Vegno|
Liberal Conservatism, Liberalism, Populism, Haldian Democracy(centre-right coalition)
The Forza Vegno - Lo Zar Presidente (FV) (transl. "Forward Vegno","Come on Vegno" or "Let's go Vegno";), is a Vegnese party founded in 1705 AN at the end of the constitutional works by Luca "Lo Zar" Zarrella, one of the 7 founders and signatories of the Constitution of Vegno.
Party Poster for 1706 AN Vegno Elections
- Investments in high-grade education (University and Research)
- Investments in Public Health and Benefits for Individuals, with an increase in the number of professionals
- Strengthening of territorial health with institutions of territorial health authorities competent in the financing and provision of health services
- Introduction of the minimum wage
- Tax concessions for individuals and companies that invest within the state
- Regulation of the pension system
- Introduction of a 15% progressive “Flat Tax” for incomes up to 40,000 Rini
- Civil unions for subjects of the same sex
- Recognition of the status of "de facto couple", guaranteeing civil rights to the partner
- Introduction of Euthanasia and Abortion
- Parental leave regulation
- Acceleration of policies for the acquisition of Vegnese citizenship, while maintaining the national identity intact (No to "Ius Soli" as designed)
- Legitimate defense regulation
- Strict regulation of the types of Pizza proposed, with absolute prohibition of placing fruit on flour-based doughs
- Regulated introduction of a compulsory military draft
- Strengthening of infrastructures and war technologies
- Opening of embassies in continental and extra-continental countries
- Expansion of national soil on the continent and colonization of the Keltia coasts
- Strengthening of railway connections with an increase in the percentage of high-speed tracks.
- Creation of the National Museum of Vegnese History in the capital.
Start and start of the works for the “Ponte sullo Stretto" ("Bridge over the Strict") project, to connect the islands north of Vegno.
- Criminal sanctions for environmental violations
- Investments in the research for new renewable energy funds
The results of the first Vegno elections were really satisfactory for Forza Vegno: it was the second party in the country with 23% of the preferences and seats in parliament, unfortunately having to give way to the presidential elections to the most voted Lèvati and Visciglia (for only 1 percentage point).
23 / 100
36 / 150