- See also History of Amokolia
|Union of Amokolia |
|Motto: Licentia pro Totus (Liberty and Justice)|
|[[|250px|Location of Amokolia|frameless]]|
|Official language(s)||Amokolian, Mishalanese|
|- Adjective||West Amokolian|
|Government||Monarchy under military Occupation|
|- Military Governor||Mihrzād Gushnasp (interim, de facto)|
|- Legislature||Commission for the Integration of Amokolia|
|National animal||Amokolian Goose (Branta canadensis)|
|National food||Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)|
|National tree||Sessile oak (Quercus petraea)|
Amokolia (Amokolian: Amokolië), officially the Union of Amokolia (Amokolian: Juinje d'Amokolië) is the westernmost autonomous country of Elwynn. Formed by the merger of East Amokolia and West Amokolia in the aftermath of the Amokolian Revolution, the reunification achieved the final unity of the Amokolian nation. The Union of Amokolia borders Upper Elwynn in the east, Batavia in the west, and Mishalacia and Kalgachia in the south.
Prior to its reunification in 1685, Amokolia was divided between:
- West Amokolia, also known as Frankish Amokolia and the Kingdom of Amokolia, constituting the traditional areas of Oleslääd and Absentia, as well as a portion of Mishalan. The kingdom forms the present Frankish Empire;
- East Amokolia, also known as the Amokolian Republic or Elwynnese Amokolia, constituting the
- Severnaya Gubernya, the UGB-administered part of Mishalan
The Inner Amokolian Border ran through Amokolia, separating the Elwynnese part from the Frankish part.
Law and criminal justice
The defence of Amokolia is the responsibility of the Union Defence Force, which consolidated control over the region following the Amokolian Revolution, and the collapse of the Frankish Empire. On account of the size of Amokolia, the largest in surface area of all the autonomous states of the Riqi Elluenuuerssuarion, the Union of Amokolia is divided into three territorial inspectorates - these being the VI Territorial Inspectorate headquartered in Anun, the VII Territorial Inspectorate headquartered in Mittlere Stadt, and the VIII Territorial Inspectorate headquartered in Pozdam.