X Heavenly Corps
|X Heavenly Corps|
|Part of||Qianxi Banner Army|
The X Heavenly Corps is a part of the Qianxi Banner Army of the Duchy of the Raynor Isles, garrisoned along the northern frontier of the Duchy with Floria.
- X Heavenly Corps (10 Heavenly Corps)
- 20. Heavenly Division: 5 infantry Brigades, 2 Motorised Brigades, 1 Armoured Brigades, 1 AA Brigade, 1 Logistics Brigade
- 21. Heavenly Division: 4 infantry Brigades, 2 Motorised Brigades, 2 Armoured Brigade, 1 AA Brigade, 1 Logistics Brigade
- 59. Yobi-gun Division: 9 infantry Brigades, 1 Logistics Brigade
- 60. Yobi-gun Division: 9 infantry Brigades, 1 Logistics Brigade
Established in 1645 AN as a formation of the Imperial Armed Forces of the Great Jing Dynasty. As a part of the Fourth Field Army it would participate in the invasion of Floria during the War of Lost Brothers. During the Post-Chidao Troubles the Corps remained allied to the Imperial Court as a part of the Gunbatsu Clique. The unpopular union with Çakaristan demoralised the Jingdaoese Community and rendered the Corps ineffective during the Second Kildarian Revolution.
With the reorganisation of Greater Kildare the end of the Decade of Inharmonious Regrets the Corps is listed as a part of the Qianxi Banner Army within the Feudatory Host of the Raynor Isles. The X Heavenly Corps was the third formation of the former Imperial Armed Forces to be recalled to the banners following the Fortuitous Immolation of XI.1707 AN after being contacted by representatives of the Apollonian Continental Theatre Command through local intermediaries. The Corps is assigned to the Caraman Banner Corps when activated for allied operations.