|Predominant language:||Præta (official), Jingaoese (official)|
Audente, Istvanistani (tolerated)
|Main roads:||Duke's Avenue, Chidao Street|
|Current mayor:||Jin San, of the House of San (Lord of Gaelen's Landing)|
|Map versions:||every map|
Gaelen's Landing is a picturesque sea town in the Zhaoqin Province of Jingdao. It's a popular tourist attraction, and one of the few places where a statue of a Shirerithian Kaiser was not destroyed during the Revolution of 1617 (earning itself a special spot on the watchlist of the Tegong). Due to its history, it was chosen as capital of the Dutchy of Kildare.
- Gaelen's Hold: palace complex, a mixture of Jingdaoese and Kildarian buildings. Once a summer residence of the Heavenly Light, but granted to the House of San for their service in 1683 AN.
- Kaiser Gaelen Academy – Former training establishment of the Imperial Kadetten. Repaired and refurbished for the use of the General Inspectorate of Apollonia Command.
- Ramparts of Gaelen's Landing – Defensive works encompassing the old city, partially demolished in places owing to the effects of the Obedience Destruction;
- North Gate Bastion – Former Tegong outpost. Refortified and refurbished in 1707 AN. Administrative headquarters of the General Inspectorate of Apollonia Command.
- Tower of Prolonged Suffering: built to lock up wealthy residents or tourists when awaiting justice. Has warm beer and terrible room service.
- Temple of Holy Peace (Hagia Salome) – First temple of the Imperial Cult to be authorised since the reunification;
- Sisera's Eye: a place of worship.
- Tzi Harbour: Picturesque fishing harbour, well-protected by the city's walls.