|Active:||1693 AN – 1702 AN|
|In use by:||Court of the Prince|
|Conflicts & Deployments|
A militia raised to support the Union Defence Force during the Second Elwynnese Civil War. Subsequently heavily involved in post-war reconstruction, remediation (decontamination), and pacification operations in the conquered territories of Amokolia and Upper Elwynn. Sometimes characterised by low-morale, high rates of desertion, and a tendency towards brigandage of a ferocity matching that of the partisans they are called upon to eradicate.