Jump to navigationJump to search
The List of Knights and Ladies of the Post-Verionist Movement (LKL-PVM), known informally by its 1700–1706 name Verionist List or by the name Post-Verionist List, is a political faction, affiliated with the ideology of Verionism, created in 1700 by Isor Verion, with the hope to gain representation in Hurmu's Senate of the Lakes following the 1701 Hurmu general elections. It is part of the Post-Verionist Movement in Hurmu.
- Centralized Hurmu ruled directly by the Order of the Holy Lakes
- End to the legislative autonomy of the States and districts of Hurmu
- Critical of Kildare and Batavia
- Laissez-faire, deregulated capitalism throughout Hurmu
- Free trade
- Acknowledgement of Hurmu's Shirerithian/Benacian history