Empire Library is one of Natopia's oldest organizations and is important for the development of literature in Natopia. It contains scholarly research, cartography, genealogy, reference materials, poems, literature, and history. Empire Library administers the Empire Library Art Museum which is Natopia's national art gallery, and the Island of Ptia, an archaeological site of ancient Micron culture held in trust for the people of Micras. Empire Library is organizationally part of the Imperial Chancellery, within the Ministry of Information.
ArchitectureBorders Bay. It is one of Natopia's oldest buildings along with Vista de Nada, the Frenzy, the Supreme Court, and the Lindstrom Convention Hall.
- Songs and Poems
- The Natopabet Book
- The Revised Complete Concise History of Natopia
- The Opaeied
- Treatise on Natopia as Rome
- Operation Reconquista: Dramatization
- Cape Newport Catastrophe: In Their Own Words
- Waffel-Paine's Dictionary of the Natspeak Language
- The Myth of Natto Auh
- Waffel-Paine Family Genealogy
- All My Mehlville: Episodes 1-4
- MONKEY WRENCH
- The Jaris War Collection