|Nation||Republic of the Netherlands|
|Political ideology||patriotism, realism|
|Political position||center right|
The Patriotic Alliance (Patriottische Alliantie, P.A.) was a political party in the Republic of the Netherlands led by Frans. The party didn't hold many offices, but was nevertheless very influential during the era of the Second Republic.
The party was founded on November 25, 2008 and was dissolved on December 15, 2009.
From the party program
- equality and liberty, a representative parliamentary democracy inspired by the irl Batavian Republic
- a strong government and an active parliament
- a realistic republic, no fictional history or characters
- an econonomy in real goods and services, no virtual goods
- an active republic, with safety mechanisms in case of inactivity
- intense use of the nation's wikiwiki, encouraging personal pages, company pages, etc.
- a peaceful republic, good relations with other nations in the Dutch sector and active participation in the NEVO
The party never won the office of President. Only once it was able to form a cabinet under prime minister Frans from April 19, 2009 to June 1, 2009.