- This article is for the city. For the city-state previously located around Tiě Gǎng, see Tyrenia. For the current city-state, see International Mandate for the Settlements in Apollonia.
|Motto: In Gold we Trust
|photograph:The port of Tiě Gǎng
Tiě Gǎng, also spelled Tiěgǎng, (Common tongue: Iron Harbour) was a large city and port in Eastern Apollonia. It was notable for being the main port in Apollonia for the international conglomerate of the Iron Company. The location of the city is now home to the capital district of the International Mandate for the Settlements in Apollonia.
Tiě Gǎng was founded in 1510 AN by Marcus Lucius Praetor as the independent city-state of Tyrenia. It joined the Jingdaoese Empire after the formation of the Second Empire, which was centred around the six island area in Eastern Apollonia. The city became part of the Jingdaoese Empire. Later, in 1665 AN, the decision was made to give up the Jing possessions in the region (except for the Dongdao Isles which were of religious importance).