Order of the Black Hole
The Ancient and Secret Order of the Black Hole was chartered by then-Grand Chancellor Nathan Waffel-Paine on 25 Dankember 1499 (Dec 29 2004) as the highest chivilric order that can be ordinarily bestowed upon a Natopian citizen. Only the Gold Cross of Sovereignty Medal ranks higher in precedence. The most prestigious and senior of the Orders, the Order of the Black Hole conveys to people that the recipient has contributed significantly to the overall direction of the Natopian nation and has been an integral part of the Empire for a long time.
The Order of the Black Hole predates the royal traditions of Natopia and in fact was responsible for planning the coronation of Nathan as the first king. A predecessor, the Black Hole Associates, operated in the very early city-state and republican eras of Natopia as self-appointed guardians and directors of Natopian culture. The order is featured as part of the Coat of arms of Natopia.
The ribbon of the order is black and red.
The Order of the Black Hole comes in three classes as follows:
- (SBH) Sovereign - His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor of the Natopians Nathan II is the Sovereign of the Order.
- (KBH) Knight/Dame - Limited to Natopian citizens. Carries with it the dignity of being addressed as Sir/Dame [first name] in Natopia.
- (XBH) Extraordinary Member - Noncitizens who have earned the right to be inducted.
- Erion of Waffel-Paine
- Kai Jackson
- Konrad von Zeck
- Nathan of Waffel-Paine
- Nathaniel of Waffel-Paine
- Neem S.
- Tiberius Orion Zephyr
- Tom M.
- Tokaray al-Osman
- Ivo Angus
- Naian Waffel-Paine
- Asara Sisu of Waffel-Paine
- Nathan Anders Aharsi Waffel-Paine
- Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak
- Benjamin Meir
- Isabella Kalirion
- Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak
- Vidar Salim Livarson
- Every person alive on Micras on 25 Blumuar 1671 (Extraordinary Members)