(Redirected from Princess Anika)Jump to navigationJump to search
Anika is the queen consort of Craitland, formerly the Victorian Princess of Amokolia. Married King Craitman of Craitland in June 2011 in Castrum Nazarene. Daughter of Queen Victoria II of Victoria and Prince Alfred, the Duke of Home.
- Princess of Amokolia (defunct), Victoria
- Lady of the Holy Lakes (since 1690 AN)
- Queen of Craitland (consort) since 2011.
- Princess of New Vaduz (defunct), Craitland
- Grand Knight Commander of the Order of the Royal Blood (Constancia) (since 1690 AN)
Places named after her
- Annica Regina ("Queen Anika"), a bailiwick in Amokolia.
- Vrouwe Anika College, a college of the People's Academy of Elwynn in Alderbaai, Amokolia.
- Queensgeese, a bailiwick in Amokolia. Originally named Princess's Geese, for the goose sanctuary established by Anika there during the Victorian era. Name was "upgraded" to Queen's Geese (shortened to Queensgeese shortly thereafter) upon Anika's ascension to queendom.
Coat of arms
|Coat of Arms||Shield||Bearer||Difference|
|Anika, Princess of Amokolia||The coat of arms of Victoria differentiated with a three-point label, the centre point bearing a red heart, and an inescutcheon of the Victorian coat of arms for Amokolia.|