Talk:Imperial State of Constancia
The Euran Climate
OOC climate musings - lest I forget:
- The Gulf of Aqaba / Astéraspolis (Mediterranean-esque)
- Aqaba Province (Libya-ish)
- Molivadia (Iran-ish with subtropical forests on its northern fringes for funsies)
- Varaz (Iran-ish (Shiraz) to account for the wine)
- Mitra (Iran / Turkmenistan, wine country giving way to Steppe)
- Raspur City (Pure steppe)
- Mehrshahr and Shâhibâgh (Surprisingly temperate, also more fertile being in the non-Babkhan zone during the apocalypse)
- Not to be forgotten - the intermittent radioactive death zones left over from the end of the Babkhan period.
Aware Bijaro has a somewhat different conception of the Euran climate but that can be pegged to looking at it through the lens of the Gulf of Zinjibar / Norashti coast which might easily be somewhat akin to what Northern Australia looks like near the Torres Strait.