White Orchid Throne
The White Orchid Throne refers metonymically to the government of Elwynn during the Vanic era (1623–1650), specifically from 1626 when Noah was proclaimed King of Elwynn by his father. It was also known as the Kingly Throne of Elwynn.
The term may also be used to describe the actual physical throne on which King Noah sat during audiences and during meetings of the Council of Eliria. The White Orchid Throne was allegedly commissioned by Duchess Sirithil nos Fëanor during the days of her Ducal Reign in Elwynn. It was made in Menelmacar by Elvish craftsmen. The throne was carved from a single block of Fëanorian amethyst, a precious stone which is warm to the touch of the human body and radiant with light and power.
Since the Auspicious Occasion of 1651, the White Orchid Throne has been removed from public display, pending an examination by archaeologists. While the intention was to bring it to public auction, the Kalirion Fracture complicated such plans, and the throne is on display at the Museum of Humility Mount in Dravotih iker.