|Predominant language:||Lakkvian, Craitish, Hurmumol, Hurmu Norse, Crandish|
Vesüha (Hurmumol and Hurmu Norse: Huyenkula; Elw: Eanqul; Crandish: Hichanberg; Army Crandish (dated): Högankulla; Lontinian language: Yanqul) is the capital of and largest city of Hurmu. It is located on an isthmus between Holy Lakes of Cashma and Nwem.
The names Vesüha, Huyenkula, Hichanberg, and Yanqul are co-official names of the city, and thus, postal services recognise all variants.
- Palace of the Elenaran (In Hurmu: Aryun Elenaran), the former capitol of Hurmu, finished in 1486 AN, was damaged severely in 1603 AN in the aftermath of the Hurmu Genocide, but was renovated in the 1650s. It was the grandest building of Huyenkula, built in Menelmacari style and housed the entirety of the Hurmu government. It also included several garden atria. Named in honour of the Elenaran of Menelmacar, it never once saw a visit by him, as Menelmacar folded and Hurmu went into Crandish protection. The name remained. In the years 1574 AN–1592 AN, it was the official residence of the Prince of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, however, due to its geographical position, the Prince never did spend much time there, preferring Eliria instead. It is currently a museum and headquarters of the Order of the Holy Lakes. It is also here that the Senate of the Lakes meets. Members of the Senate have each a small apartment in the Palace.
- Presidential House, a small mansion built for the first president of Hurmu, Hallgrím Aðalgeirsson (governed 1476 AN–1479 AN), survived the Hurmu Genocide and, once expanded, got the Lakkvian territorial government as tenant until Hurmu's reunification in 1690. Since then, it has housed the executive offices of Hurmu, including the Prime Minister of Hurmu. During Hurmu's Storish era, it was the official residence of the Storish delegation to Hurmu.
- The ruins of the Hurmu Gate, a former portal between the worlds located here. Destroyed in 1603 AN during the Hurmu Genocide. During the genocide, Jingdaoese soldiers used stone from the Gate to construct a giant statue of Sisera. This statue was destroyed rather quickly after the Lakkvians came to Hurmu.
- The Church of Elwynn cathedral, inaugurated in 1583, is a church in Treesian renaissance style in central Vesüha, and is the centre of the Diocese of Huyenkula (enu saqarion Eanqulion) which covers the entirety of the continent of Lyrica, as well as Lontinien.
- The Hurmu Gate Institute, a science institute dedicated to the old Hurmu Gate and the research into its science. Since the 1690s, three operational gates have been set up in the city. Huyenkula Gate is the Hub for the active network of gates, while Vesüha 1 and 2 are gates for research.
Security for the capital was formerly provided by the 12th and 22nd Kalisa Rrumëli Field Battalions garrisoned in the city to protect Parlerment and the buildings presently occupied by the Cabinet of Daniyal al-Osman. Following the scaling down of the Sanaman contribution to the Allied Reconstruction Mission in Hurmu during 1692 AN these were replaced by the North Lyrican Marine Infantry Brigade contributed by Alduria-Wechua. The garrison in the city can also call upon the 11th Kalisa Rrumëli Field Battalion billeted at the village of Quernass nearby and the 135th Motorised Infantry Regiment of the Black Legions and the Sanaman 13th Army Aviation Detachment, both stationed at Vesüha International Airport.
The city is also the site of the Headquarters' Group and Training Section of the Hurmu Constabulary, which have occupied buildings on the "Parliamentary Estate" and make use of the surrounding grounds.