Gustaaf Vermeylen is a Dutch micronationalist who is active again after a period of absence. Gustaaf previously was a character, but now Gustaaf is the main account. Gustaaf was active or active under the following characters:
Gustaaf was active or active under the following characters:
- Mr. King †
- Arkadius des Vinandy †: Fictionally classified as Arkadius I, II and III, see King of Batavia
- Gustaaf Vermeylen †: Fictionally classified as Gustaaf Vermeylen sr. and jr.
- Hendrik Eduard Civilis †
- Jan van Dasburg †
- Floris V †: Active in the Republic of the Netherlands.
- Piet Terlinck †
- Gustavus des Vinandy: The first character was active prior to the United Kingdom or Batavia. The second character under this name is king of Arcadia. †
- Arkadius Frederik Gustavus des Vinandy: former King of Amokolia, former King of Batavia, former Kaiser of Francia and former Grand Duke of Helderbourgh; currently know as: Mahmud bin Alsalam: Emir of Arbor
- Clara des Vinandy - Sundara Waffel-Paine, the character was created by Nathan and taken back by him
- Fatima Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati, character of Esther of Anglia.
- Elisabeth des Vinandy - van Hollandt †
- Margaery des Vinandy †
- Hendrik Leopold des Vinandy (as well as the characters surrounding this character)
- Benjamin Cambernon
- Akbar Çakar (as well as the characters surrounding this character)