Gustaaf Vermeylen is a Dutch micronationalist who is active again after a period of absence. Gustaaf previously was a character, but now Gustaaf is the main account. Gustaaf was active or active under the following characters:
Gustaaf was active or active under the following characters:
- Mr. King †
- Arkadius des Vinandy †: Fictionally classified as Arkadius I, II and III, see King of Batavia
- Gustaaf Vermeylen †: Fictionally classified as Gustaaf Vermeylen sr. and jr.
- Hendrik Eduard Civilis †
- Jan van Dasburg †
- Floris V †: Active in the Republic of the Netherlands.
- Piet Terlinck †
- Gustavus des Vinandy: The first character was active prior to the United Kingdom or Batavia. The second character under this name is king of Arcadia.
- Arkadius Frederik Gustavus des Vinandy: King of Amokolia, King of Batavia and Grand Duke of Helderbourgh
- Benjamin Cambernon
To do list / Timeline
- Die Wende in Amokolia
- Project: The Micras Chessboard:
- The assassination of Gustaaf
- The assassination of Vidar
- Project: Game of the Batavian Throne:
- Setting up the time frame
- Continue writing about the early beginnings
- Census of Francia
- Elections for the Reichstag
Artist of maps
Throughout the years, Gustaaf has drawn various maps.
The Frankish map, insofar as it has now been published, is a first fulfillment of the promise to further map Benacia. That promise was made with which the draftsman obtained the Kingdom of Amokolia. The drawing of the map was delayed, despite the fact that no end date had been set, due to the political tensions around the Kingdom of Amokolia, the current Frankish Empire. Nonetheless, the sovereignty and borders of Francia were thwarted, wondering whether one would stick to the original agreement: a detailed map of Benacia in exchange for Amokolia.