Timeline of Natopia
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- See also History of Natopia.
Timeline of modern historical events in Natopia.
- 25: Nathan II announces the births of his four children: Nathan-Ludwig, Vadoma, Leonora, and John. They are genetically altered, non-identical clones of their father.
- 24: A schism threatens to end direct Natopian hegemony over Drak-Modan, a nation often seen as a mere satellite state.
- 24: Major structural changes to the composition of the Frenzy are proposed that will greatly expand the electorate and encourage democratic participation in the Empire's demesnes.
- 23: The Colony of Waffel Plains is established.
- 24: The process of Demesne Consolidation begins, with the intent to reduce the number of demesnes from 17 to six. The former demesne unions now become larger demesnes.
- 24: Emperor Nathan II abdicates the throne of Drak-Modan, part of the compromise of the Bovinist Schism of 1676, ending the personal union between the Bovic Empire and the Bovic Kingdom.
- 11: The Treaty of Lukanberg is ratified with Senya, transferring the cities of Lukanberg and St. Christopher's from Natopia to Senya.