Senyan League Cup
All Second & Third division clubs start off in Round 1, whilst all Top League sides start in Round 2. In the first round, a second division and a third division side will play each other in a single game. The winner advances to round 2. In round 2, the winners of the last round will play a top league side. The winners of these games advance to the Quater-Finals, with those winners going onto the Semi-Finals, and the winner there going into the Final.
- If a game is drawn at the end of 90 minutes, the game shall go to a period of 30 minutes extra time, made up of two 15 minute halfs.
- If after Extra Time, the tie is still level, the game goes to a penalty shoot-out to decide the winner.
- If a player is sent-off, they will recieve a 2 match domestic ban, along with a ban on the next league cup fixture
- If a player is sent-off for two bookable offences, they will be suspended for the next League Cup match.
- A player can only represent 1 club per season in this tournament.
|Dyas Scitenhima Ĵets||3–0||Svorgas Scitenhima|
|Svorgas Scitenhima||1–0||Svorgas FC|