Office of the Autokrator of Constancia
By virtue of Letters Patent granted by Basileus Petros III, plenipotentiary authority nearly equal to that of the sovereign was bestowed upon, and vested in Jaime Augustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar.
The Office of the Autokrator was ostensibly domiciled in Asterapolis, but had significant offices in Aqaba, Nivardom, and Molivadia.
As of 1679, the Office is organized as follows:
- Imperial Chancellery, headed by the Kanikleios, and dealt with State business.
- Court Chancellery, headed by the Ostiarios, and dealt with Court business
- Military Chancellery, headed by the Adnoumiastēs and dealt with Military business.
- Private Chancellery, headed by the Silentiarios or Private Secretary.
- Protocol Administration, headed by the Chief Administrator of Protocol.
- Chief of Autokratorial Staff, headed by the Protonotarios, or Principal Clerk.
- Chief of the Baggage-Train, headed by the Prōtostratōr, or Imperial Stable-Master.
- Correspondence Secretariat, headed by a Mandator, or Chief of Correspondence
- State Protection Authority, also known as the Krypteia, headed by a Director-General