From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Prime Minister may refer to:
- Prime Minister, a politician who serves as the head of the executive branch of government in a parliamentary system:
- Prime Minister of Batavia, the head of government of the Kingdom of Batavia;
- Prime Minister of Craitland, the head of government of the Craitland;
- Prime Minister of Madland, the head of government of the Kingdom of the Union of Madland and its corresponding Empire;
- Prime Minister of the Empire, the head of government of the Empire of the Alexandrians;
- Prime Minister of Victoria, the head of government of the Kingdom of Victoria and the Victorian Empire;
- Prime Secretary, the head of de facto government in the Duchy of Refliasia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.