House of the Nadcraši
Head Parties (200) |
Liberal Party (170)
Legu'e Monárchle (130)
Éjoreca Mínora Jánsaredà (60)
Socalistá Péyaku (40)
ET (0, Observer)
Kampog'ye Kubya Ha'll Aúskahrí Hil'yédi Komunistyi
The Nadcraši (ENG: Assembly) is the official legislature of Palesmenia.
The Nadcraši was established by Nasser I after pressures from his advisory council to form a democratically elected assembly that can check and balance his powers. After threatening the execution of those who suggested the idea, he reluctantly accepted.
The house is to be headed by the two parties who have had the highest number of votes from the election. The other parties are to be labeled as the opposition, who are to either work with, or against the head party. They are to have less seats than the head parties.
The House's duties are to put in place and govern the democratic laws of the nation. The house may appoint Secretaries to the departments of the government. The house may also impeach these officials if a majority vote is reached.
Intiudalká Artíma'la edi Nadcraši
The Intiudalká Artima'la edi Nadcraši is a set of articles published monthly by the house. The articles mostly concern international matters. This is to better educate the people on what is going on around the world at that time. It's contents can be found here.
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Háu Kadín-Ólsaba
- Secretary of the Treasury: Aúsin Lodído
- Secretary of Defense: Aán Bahíné
- Attorney General: Líu Múdi-Macérno
- Secretary of Interior: Jehr Makir-Yakos
- Secretary of Agriculture: Lúnis Byéoí
- Secretary of Trade and Commerce: Vúh Jírkimasj
- Secretary of Labor: Kíryue Lárnidá
- Secretary of Education: Jénuhe Lákistar