Micronational Soccer Manager (video game series)
|Micronational Soccer Manager|
|Publisher(s)||Corian eSports Interactive|
Original: 15 May 2017 (v1.0)|
Latest: 24 June 2017 (v1.1.2)
Micronational Soccer Manager (also known as MSM) is a series of football management simulation games developed by BigBox Studio and published by Corian eSports Interactive.
The game allows players to play a variety of game modes:
- Exhibition simulation
- Where players can play a match using any team in the game either online or offline.
- Where players can choose a team and start their manager career in the game offline.
- Online Season
- Where players can choose a team and start their manager career in the game online.
- Road to Glory
- Where players can start their own team and start from the lowest league in the game offline.
- Ultimate Team
- Where players can collect and trade with a player cards, fighting to rise from Division 5 to 1 in the game online using a point-based system.
- Scenario mode
- Where players can choose a certain scenario and lead their team to their goal.
The Micronational Soccer Manager has the full licence for following leagues:
The Micronational Soccer Manager has the full licence of following national teams:
|1.0||15 May 2017||First version of the game|
|1.0.1||24 May 2017||Corian Third Division added|
|1.1.0||30 May 2017||Road to Glory and Ultimate Team added|
|1.1.1||20 June 2017||Removed Vyktory, Itavr and Mancunia|
|1.1.2||24 June 2017||Added Florian Republic|
|1.1.3||1 July 2017||Added Florian Premier League and Florian Championship|
|1.1.4||21 July 2017||Added Nedland and Krasnarusyn Association Football League|
Removed Austbard and Høgmårk
|1.2.0||12 August 2017||Big transfer and rating update|