Meiyo-class vehicle cargo ship
|Type:||Vehicle cargo ship|
|Place of origin:||Jingdao|
|In service:||1657 AN - present|
|Used by:||Jingdaoese Empire|
|Designed:||1652 - 1657|
|Complement:||45 civilians, 11 military technicians|
Original designs were drawn in 1652 AN, right before the onset of the War of Lost Brothers, and were stalled in favour of other war efforts till 1657 AN. Between 1657 and 1658 AN four cargo ships were purchased against a cheap price (as naval trade had plummeted and extra financial troubles made an economic boom very unlikely) and reconstructed for military purposes. The conversion entailed the installation of four cranes, addition of roll on and roll off capability and a redesign of the cargo hold to better facilitate storage of vehicles.