Imperial and Emirati Bank of the Sathrati Islands
The Imperial and Emirati Bank of the Sathrati Islands is a universal and commercial bank and a provider of financial services to partners in government and industry, and serves as the local treasury and bank of government deposit. It is a subsidiary of the ESB Group. It has branches in Aqaba, Novi Nigrad, Erudition, Nordagaat, Nivardom, Bandar-e Saghi, Mehrshahr, Raspur City, and Mirran in the Zylenisi Dependency. It is administratively part of the ESB Benacian Directorate.
Azardokht al-Osman was appointed First Deputy Chair of the bank in 1677 by the Board of Directors of ESB-Jörmungandr Group, Inc.