Hurmu–Raspur Pact Free Trade Agreement
From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Visa free travel of 3 months per year for RP citizens entering Hurmu, and for Hurmu citizens entering the RP
- Free movement of goods, services (provided services can be performed within the visa restriction rule) and capital between the RP and Hurmu
- Living animals, human livestock, certain chemical and biological pollutants
- Hurmu-Raspur Pact Free Trade Area Traffic in Arms Regulations (HRPFTATAR) - regulatory regime to restrict and control the export of defence and military related technologies to safeguard RP and Hurmu from the re-export of sensitive items to third parties outside of the area of the HRPFTA.
- The Hurmu Development Cooperation Facility, an open-donation bank account and tangible donation receiver is opened under the Economic Cooperation Subcommission of the Raspur Pact in order to coordinate efforts towards the Hurmu Total Development Program, with focus on humanitarian, social, scientific, technical and economic cooperation. Similar efforts for health are being undertaken under the auspices of the Health Emergency Subcommission. Unnamed Constancian corporations donate 2 billion Natopos in seed funding.
As the treaty required changes to national legislation, the Parlerment had to give its consent to the treaty. Usually, however, only the Senate is required to ratify treaties.
|Assembly of Representatives||10.VI.1691|