Humanitarian Mission in former Nijima
Royal Army of Sanpantul|
Antakian Defense Forces
Phinbellan Armed Forces
Ralgon volunteer forces
The Humanitarian Mission in former Nijima (HMFN; Thraci: Eski Nijima'da İnsani Misyon, ENİM; Hoennese: 舊新嶋人道的使命 (Kyu-Niɂma jindoteɂ shime), KNJS; Antakian Thraci: Keçmiş Nijimadakı Humanitar Missiya, KNHM) is a special humanitarian mission implemented by the Sanpanese, Antakian, Thracistan and Bodžinak forces, after the collapse of Nijima's government. The aim of the mission is to safely place Nijimans in Phinbella and Sanpantul, humanizing the region after the collapse of Nijima and to protect the region from the occupation of other states.
The primary stated tasks of the HMFN were the following:
- Securing the island against internal disorder or external predation, particularly by the cannibalistic Dromosker who had thrived and expanded their territorial ranges amidst the lawless conditions of the Skerries archipelago;
- Providing economic and social assistance to the population of Nijima;
- Provision of healthcare where state and private systems had broken down due to collapse of government;
- Assistance with the preservation of logistical systems and infrastructure, including the power grid, water and sewage, as well as transportation and supply distribution networks.
|Constancia||14 cargo ships|
|Los Liberados||4 ships|
|Phinbella||820 (including 382 volunteers)|
|Ralgon||~ 25,000 volunteers|
10 militia cargo ships
- Phinbella participated in the humanitarian mission. Phinbella is currently claiming a small lands in the west.
- Jingdao has sent two teams of six observers to the region. One of the teams has the objective to retrieve technological information for the benefit of the Jingdaoese industry, the other team is to monitor and report on the political situation.
- Keltia Command of the Raspur Pact authorised the raising of a levy of Wechua spearmen and the issuing of rifles and uniforms to them for service with the humanitarian mission being conducted on Nijima island. As a robust people, used to privation and accustomed to hard living, the Wechua stand ready to share the benefit of their accumulated folk wisdom with the Nijimans during their time of adversity.
- Providing for the transportation of the nautically challenged Wechua to Nijima island became the responsibility of the General Service Corps of Constancia, which assigned 4 Logistic Support Vessels and 14 cargo vessels from the naval station on Zylenisí to the task of conveying the Wechua levies from San Francisco to their destination.
- Concerned that the planning and preparation for the Humanitarian Mission was proving to be somewhat incoherent, Keltia Command dispatched an eight man team from the Higher-Quartermaster-General's Office of the General Staff to establish an operations room on the island of Talenore, utilising office space within the island's former Shirerithian naval station. The first priority was to ensure that sufficient food, fuel, and clean drinking water was available for the multinational forces being deposited upon the island so that these new arrivals did not exacerbate the difficulties experienced by the native population.
- Los Liberados provided support for logistics and protection services through the Protección de los Comerciantes. 2 frigates and 2 logistic vessels were deployed to assist the mission.
- The Union Australis sent two cargo ships packed with clean food, water, fuel, and construction supplies through the city of Vatakan to assist in the humanitarian effort; supplies were intended for both the incoming personnel as well as for the stateless Nijimans.
- A discrete expression of gratitude by Keltia Command is similarly conveyed via those same Vatakan intermediaries back to the political authorities of the Union Australis.
- The Free City of Vatakan made a sizable donation (Ƶ500,000) to the parties assisting in the mission.
- The Holy Ralgon Empire sent a very large force from Adrestia to evacuate the citizens of Nijima. In the name of upholding their old friendship with Nijima's erstwhile denizens, the government of Adrestia committed to relocating as many of the refugees to more hospitable territory as possible. The central Ralgon government, while not officially sanctioning the mission, simply allowed it to happen anyway, deeming it a "local matter."
- Sanpantul issued a decree to increase army forces for the humanitarian mission. The number of contributing powers was increased to 15,000.
- Emperor Seiji thanked the countries that contributed to the humanitarian mission.
- Bodžinak is collapsed and army is Included to Thracistan.
- Hazar joined the humanitarian mission and sent 2,000 soldier in East Nijima.
- Thracistan withdrawn 17,000 sodier in Nijima Island.
- Sukita city began the construction.
- Phinbella clamied the west of island and renamed to Western Nijima.
- Sukita city construction is completed.
- A lot of Nijimans emigrated to Sanpantul.