House of Drak & Waffel-Paine
Coat of Arms
|Parent House||House of Waffel-Paine|
|Founder||John Hilding Waffel-Paine|
|Current Head||John Hilding Waffel-Paine|
The House of Drak & Waffel-Paine is a noble house based in Shireroth. It is a cadet branch of the House of Waffel-Paine established in 1685 by John Hilding Waffel-Paine, the youngest son of Emperor Nathan II. After assuming the Drak-Modani throne with co-monarch Andrea Drakland, John and Andrea decided that merging the Waffel-Paine and Drak families on co-equal footing would provide some degree of independence for the Drak-Modani monarchy. By emphasizing the connection to an Imperial Shirerithian Bloodline, the co-monarchs hoped to appeal to the Modani people's nostalgia. It had royal status until 1699, when John was forced to abdicate the Drak-Modani throne (again) and was made Count Palatine of Draconia instead.
- Loki Drakspunk (1667- )
- Lisa Drak & Waffel-Paine (1674 -) Adopted in 1692.
- Qaren Queenie (1655- )
- Dorian Drak & Waffel-Paine (1690- ) Born several days after the Bovic marriage ceremony, biological paternity classified by the Twoggle Fertility Clinic to protect the sperm donor's anonymity.
- Aurica Drak & Waffel-Paine (1684- ) Adopted in 1691.
- Paul Drak & Waffel-Paine (1693- ) Biological child with John. (in vitro fertilization)
- Griselia Smith (1666-1699)
- Sehml Drak & Waffel-Paine (1691- ) Biological child with John. (in vitro fertilization)
- Heidi Drak & Waffel-Paine (1693- ) Biological child with Loki. (in vitro fertilization)