From MicrasWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Froyalan (Storish for Freyja's land) may refer to:
- Duchy of Froyalan, Elwynn's official name 1533–1542.
- Froyalan National Reservation, a Shirerithian imperial territory from mid-1650s to 1672, intended to house Froyalaners
- any piece of land inhabited or dominated by Froyalaners.
- Baron Froyalan, a Shirerithian title of nobility.
- The Gau of Froyalan is a province within Frankish Empire.
- Froyalanish Genocide, which occurred between 1651 and 1671 AN.
- Froyalan Tribunal, a Frankish judicial body set up to investigate the crimes committed during the Froyalanish Genocide.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.