FMF (video game series)
|Developer(s)||Eternity Game Studios|
The game allows players to play a variety of game modes:
- Where players can play a match using any team in the game either online or offline.
- World Cup glory
- Where players compete in an FMF World Cup for an international team of their choice online or offline.
- Where players can play any Domestic League or Cup licensed in the game online or offline.
- Career Mode
- Where players can either play as a player or manager of a team and gain fame and glory offline.
- World Arena
- Where players can play online in global leagues, cups and other tournaments in an eSports setting.
- Pro Clubs
- Where players take control of an individual player in a player-created club online and fight to rise up the 1 divisions and 4 cups using a point-based system.
- Dynasty Mode
- Where players create a club using collectable trading cards and play leagues and cups both online and offline.
Leagues and teams
To co-incide with the 2017 FMF World Cup, the game will contain all stadiums that are hosting matches in that tournament, as well as all Senyan Top League stadiums for the 2017–18 season. All other nations with a national team represented will have at least one stadium included in the game each. The game also contains all the Vyktoryan Elite League stadiums due to Eternity's connections to the VFA.