Manufacturing, asset holding, architecture, luxury retail|
Lindstrom City, Natopia|
Widgets, luxury goods, architecture|
Dingo Enterprises is one of the oldest private companies in Natopia. Started by Nathan Waffel-Paine it remains under control of his descendants, although the structure and operation of the company has remained secretive for its entire history. It began business on Micras in 1497 selling widgets, small useless trinkets that were a fad until 1510. Widgets were a thinly veiled alternative taxing mechanism, to ensure Natopos paid out as salaries returned back to the government treasury. Widgets had no purpose except to be inserted into one's forum signature to show wealth. Dingo Enterprises sponsors the Natopia national football team.
- Dingo & Co.: Jewelers, luxury goods designer and retailer.
- Dingo Architects, Designs, and Planning: Residential and civic architecture, urban planning, and civil engineering.
- Grandpa Dingo's Old Fashioned Widget Wholesale Department Store: Fine purveyor of useless, yet utterly desirable, widgets.
- Dingo Publishing House
- Phineas McCockeral's Ice Cream and Small Pet Emporium: Get an ice cream cone and a bunny in the same store! Parents hate us!
- Lindstrom Square Mercantile: Apparel design and retail.
- Dingo Industries
- Dingo Engineering Aerospace Division - Allied Production Matrix
- Aeronautics and Space Shipyards: Integrated in to the Natopian Defense Force Spacefleet's research and development departments.
- The Natopian News Network: Private ownership divested.
- The Blue Hole: A now-defunct Alrodrian newspaper.